This website is operated by HENNLICH Group GmbH, Alfred-Kubin-Straße 9a-c, 4780 Schärding, (“we” or “us”). This notice informs you about how we, as the data controller, process your personal data in the context of this webshop.
1. Which of your data we process
You are not obliged to provide us with the data that we ask you for. However, if you do not provide your personal data, you will not be able to make use of all the functions of this webshop, including the possibility to order goods or services via our webshop. Should the provision of your personal data be required by law, we will inform you separately about it.
We use “cookies” to improve the functionality of our websites. Cookies are small text files that may be installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to provide website visitors with additional functionality within the website. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
- are deleted again when you close your browser (session cookies),
- remain stored on your end user device even after you close your browser (permanent cookies),
- originate from us (first party cookies) or from third party cookies.
We process data through cookies on the following legal bases and for the following purposes:
- We use all other cookies on the basis of your consent.
In order to revoke your consent or to limit it to certain cookies, you have inter alia the following options:
- Use the settings of your browser. Details can be found in the help function of your browser (usually accessible via the F1 key on your keyboard).
- At www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices, the system is able to analyse which cookies you are using and deactivate them individually or completely. This is an offer from the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
Please note that the functionality of our websites may be impaired if you revoke or limit your consent.
Details about the cookies we use:
|Login||hennlich.com||Managing Login Mechanism||until the end of the session|
|hennlich.com||Creating usage statistics||1 year|
3. Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data set out in the Annex to
a. make this webshop available to you and to offer goods and services;
b. process your order;
c. further optimize and develop this webshop;
d. create usage statistics;
e. be able to recognize, prevent and investigate attacks on this webshop.
4. Legal bases of the processing
We process the categories of your personal data listed in the Annex either on the basis of
- the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or the necessity to take steps at your request prior to entering into such an agreement, insofar as it is necessary (Article 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), or
- our overriding legitimate interest according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR to achieve the purposes set out in point 3 lit c and d above, or
- the necessity to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
5. Transfer of your personal data
To achieve the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers that we use
- Companies that are part of our corporate group.
6. Retention period
We will retain your data for a period of three months.
We will only retain your data for a longer period (i) to the extend that this is necessary to investigate attacks on our website or (ii) as long as required under statutory retention obligations or (iii) as long as potential legal claims are not yet time-barred, where personal data is needed to raise or defend against the claim. If you register on our webshop, we will retain your data at least for as long as your account is active.
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
According to applicable law, you have the right to (under the conditions set out in applicable law):
- obtain confirmation as to whether and what kind of personal data we store about you and to request copies of such data,
- request rectification or erasure of your personal data,
- request us to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdraw any consent previously granted for the processing (withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal),
- request data portability, and
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
8. Our contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
HENNLICH Group GmbH
Last updated on 20.12.2021.
- Birth date
- Contact data (address, email address, phone numbers)
- Date and time of your visit of this website
- IP address, name and version of your web browser
- The website (URL) you have visited before you accessed this webshop
- Information that you give us with by filling out any contact form, by registering in this webshop, and by ordering products.